Our Polyaspartic concrete coatings, Eco Sparta Shield offers:
- fast cure
- high gloss
- UV yellowing resistance
- chemical resistance, and
- practically odour free, offering wide usage in many kinds of applications.
For example, Ecoshields Polyaspartics are the next generation in 2 component, fast drying, Aliphatic Polyurea.
Eco Sparta Shield is suitable for interior and exterior applications:
- Healthcare facilities
- Food prep / kitchens
- Garage floors
- Manufacturing plants
- Aisle ways
- Retail stores
- Chemical plants
- Commercial areas
- Decorative flake flooring
- UV and wear resistant topcoat for Polyurethanes and epoxy coatings
- Fast cure enables early 24 hour use of premises
- Superior impact and wear resistance
- Excellent chemical and stain resistance
- Excellent wetting and penetration to achieve mechanical adhesion
- Suitable for interior and exterior application
- Excellent salt spray and humidity resistance
- UV resistance against yellowing
- Low temperature cure
- Reduces floor care and maintenance costs
- VOC compliant
The advantages and uses of Polyaspartic Coatings.
Likewise, your concrete flooring or machinery may be tough, but without the proper seal, it will wear prematurely. Whether you’re a gritty garage or a hot high-traffic commercial space, indoors or outdoors. A Polyaspartic coating can give you incredibly strong, long-lasting protection.
What makes Polyaspartic Polyurea coatings revolutionary?
They deliver the performance traditionally expected from a polyurethane coating, but at a much higher level. Meanwhile, it’s a low-to-zero volatile organic compound (VOC), so the cure time is much faster.
Ideal for decorative concrete in high traffic areas
If you’re a restaurant, mall, hotel or retail store, the first you thing you want is traffic. The last thing you want is a floor that can’t handle it. Above all the incredible abrasion resistance and durability of a polyaspartic protective coating makes it ideal for:
- stained and decorative concrete, and
- concrete overlays in high traffic commercial areas. Because of the clarity and shine of the coating, it can even help restore faded color.
Little or no down time
Because it has low or no volatile organic compounds (VOCs), in other words, no harsh solvents, it cures faster and there’s less down time. Remarkably, your employees and customers can re-enter your space within a few hours.
Polyaspartic concrete coatings outperform Epoxy & Urethane Coatings.
Consequently, Epoxy and Polyurethane coatings used to be a popular choice for environments needing an abrasion-resistant concrete coating. But Polyaspartic coatings outperform them. In Taber Abrasion testing, Polyaspartics proved to be almost three times more abrasion-resistant and durable than epoxies.
In Conclusion, they’re also more:
- scratch resistant
- more flexible
- won’t yellow if exposed to sunlight
- have much higher build properties.
- They cure faster for a greater reduction in down time
- have better adhesion
- are less likely to bubble during their application
- won’t crack or peel
- Because most polyaspartics are 100% solids, they have fewer or no VOCs at all. That means they’re greener, and good for the environment means good for business.
Contact us for more information about our Polyaspartic Concrete coatings