Firstly, it is a textured non-slip coating which has a P5 slip rating, when applied according to the specifications.
Secondly, it has been developed from innovative Polycarbonate and acrylic hybrid technology. It incorporates the superior adhesion, flexibility and UV stability of acrylic. The hardwearing durable finish of Polycarbonate in a single coating system.
Finally, emits almost zero toxic odours (VOC’s) and is water based, making it safe to use and minimising environmental impact.
Meanwhile, is suitable for hard surface exterior and interior applications including:
- ceramic, and
Subsequently, Eco Sports Shield is commonly used for:
- sports courts
- water parks
- pedestrian walkways, and
- entertaining areas.
- Extremely durable and abrasion resistant
- UV stable with excellent weatherability maintaining its colour vibrancy for years
- Superior resistance to dirt pick-up for easy maintenance and cleaning
- Fast curing reducing delays between recoat times. Therefore allowing jobs to be completed in one day
- Efflorescence resistant to prevent blistering and delamination
- Water resistant for protection against water damage and staining
- Optional 2-pack part B additive available to increase strength and abrasion.
- Able to withstand vehicular traffic/tyres with use of additive. 1 litre of Sports B goes into 10 litres of Eco Sports Shield
- Virtually odourless and environmentally friendly
- Ready to use from the container and easy to apply
Therefore, please Contact us for more information about our concrete coatings and non-slip coating options